Monday, January 3, 2011

Milagro!

During the month of December 2010, I was traumatized to the point where I could neither make head or tail of my feelings. This happened because I found myself staring at a gun pointed at me by an assailant. From research I got to know that this is normal. As someone else wrote; the idiot part of our brain concludes that at the time of the event that it is a joke and when the whole thing finally sinks in, grief and fear set in.

I had begun the Novena to the Infant Jesus and rolling out of bed this particular morning, I was by all human standards unaware of what lay in store for me but will forever be grateful to our all knowing God for making preparations before hand regarding my deliverance.

As it turned out, God delivered me from the devil and I was unscathed and did not lose anything to him. The name Jesus is still mighty to deliver. I was saved by calling on his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment